Become a changemaker
As a ChangeMaker, you’ll receive a monthly newsletter informing you on the latest needs in your community and keep you up to date on the impact of your support.
Are you passionate about investing in your community, combating child maltreatment and helping children & families heal? Becoming a monthly ChangeMaker of Care in Action Minnesota can help you fight for vulnerable children in your community.
By becoming a ChangeMaker, you join a committed community-network of over 250 donor-activists, helping to assure access to basic needs and critical resources; that go directly to children and families served by Child Protection or Child Welfare Services.
100% of your support goes directly towards providing assistance and critical goods to local families struggling to meet their basic needs.
Requests made by partnered county social workers typically consist of things that cannot be funded through any other agency programs, or require a more timely response. Additionally, they fall into our impact areas. Nearly HALF of the support ChangeMakers provide, result in preventing or ending family homelessness in our communities.
How You Can Help Today
Care in Action Minnesota is dedicated to making sure all children, youth, and families in our community can operate at their full potential and have the resources and skills they need to live with hope and dignity.
Start creating impact in your community today:
COVID-19 Family Emergency Relief
Support Minnesota children & families hit hardest by COVID-19, meet basic needs like groceries, housing, and health-services. Gifts to this fund could:
- $50 – Help cover the costs of mental/physical health-related services.
- $150 – Provide a family with grocery assistance for a month.
- $500 – Help a family cover the cost of rent for the month.
Strengthening Learning Opportunities
Join us in combating inequity and bringing critical learning opportunities to at-risk children & youth. Gifts to this fund could:
- $35 – Provide a child with a Summer STEM kit subscription or Summer Book Club subscription.
- $75 – Gift a child access to an online Summer course or camp (i.e. coding camp, financial literacy course, etc.).
- $200 – Provides a Laptop for online learning.