Become a Sponsor
Care In Action Minnesota Sustainer and Champion-level donor-activists are the backbone of our support and help fuel our mission to end child maltreatment.
Sustainers Making a Difference:
With a donation of $2,000 or more, you can become a Care in Action Minnesota Sustainer, and join the ranks of a dedicated group of donor-activists who share a passion for providing critical support to children and families in crisis.
Champions Leading the Way:
Champions are donor-activists who contribute at least $10,000 to support our mission. These donors enable us to continue to expand our impact and the resources we’re able to provide to a growing population of children involved with child protective services.
For questions about our monthly giving options please email Katherine@careinactionmn.org or call (651) 529-3956.
COVID-19 Family Emergency Relief
Support Minnesota children & families hit hardest by COVID-19, meet basic needs like groceries, housing, and health-services.
- $800 – Help cover the costs of mental/physical health-related services.
- $1,500 – Provide 15 local families with healthy grocery support for 2 weeks.
- $5,000 – Prevent or end homelessness for 10 local families.
Strengthening Summer Learning Opportunities
Join us in combating inequity and bringing critical learning opportunities to at-risk children & youth.
- $800 – Provide 22 children with a Summer STEM kit subscription or Summer Book Club subscription.
- $1,500 – Gift 15 children access to an online Summer course or camp (i.e. coding camp, financial literacy course, etc.).
- $5,000 – Provide 20 children & youth with a laptop for online learning.