Care in Action Minnesota is pleased to recognize those individuals and organizations who contributed to our work during the last twelve months through general operating grants, project support, individual gifts, or in–kind contributions. We are grateful!
Champions & Sustainers
Gifts of $2,000-$15,000
Community Partners & Collaborating Non-profits
Care in Action Minnesota is proud to partner with other organizations that have similar goals and contribute to our mission by participating in our Family Education efforts and our Adopt-a-Social Worker program, providing critical assistance to children and families struggling to meet basic needs.
- Zero Abuse Project, Saint Paul
- Jacob Wetterling Resource Center, Saint Paul
- Safe Families for Children, Saint Paul
- Empower Survivors, Stillwater
- Hope Church, Oakdale
- The Alley Church, Cottage Grove
- Elim Lutheran Church, Scandia
- Crossroads Church, Woodbury
- Agape Church, St. Louis Park
- Goodview Trinity Lutheran Church, Winona
- Christ Lutheran Church, Preston
- Bethany Christian Services, Plymouth
Other Generous Contributors
Gifts of $200+
- Bob Jackson
- Patty Busse
- Linda & Paul Dosser
- Jennifer Holmberg
- Linda Novitt
- Keith & Nicole Treague
- Archie Eliason
- Toni Etten
- Linda Dehkes
- David Bernard
We are fortunate to have many generous individual supporters who share our commitment to strengthening families and ensuring that all children grow up in a safe and nurturing environment. Please join us in our mission so we may continue to have an even greater impact in our community.
This list is current for approximately the last 12 months of giving. We apologize for any inadvertent errors or omissions. If you have questions or notice any omissions to this list, please contact us.